(Students who have previously taken college credit at ano的r 机构.)
欢迎来到vns7908威尼斯城官网. We are excited about your decision to transfer 致我们的机构. Additional transfer of credit information can be found after 的 步骤如下. Please make sure to complete 的 steps in 的 order shown.
- Complete 的 online application at 的 申请德州网站.
注意:An acceptance email should be received within three business days during normal processing times and may be longer during peak registration periods. 请检查 your spam folder for this important communication if it does not route to your inbox 自动.
- Transcripts received from Texas colleges and universities 应包括TSI安置状态 (如适用).
- All transcripts from previous 机构s must be submitted to 艾尔文社区学院.
- Request official transcripts to be sent electronically to ACC (SPEEDE, Parchment, 等.) ACC学校代码是003539. 的 email address to send official transcripts is RegistrarsOffice@00000vip.com. 的 Students may bring official transcripts in a sealed 机构 envelope to 的 Welcome Center, or mail to: ACC Registrar's Office 3110 Mustang Road, Alvin, TX 77511.
- All 学生s are encouraged to submit FAFSA regardless of financial status. 有 a FAFSA on file helps to satisfy scholarship requirements also. 审查财政援助步骤. 如需协助，请电邮至 FA@00000vip.com.
- If necessary, 学生s should take 的 Texas Success Initiative (TSIA2) to measure 学院准备.
- If TSI was met at ano的r 机构, it must be depicted on 的ir official transcript.
查看测试主页 for test scheduling and exemption information.
5. Satisfy Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Requirement
- This step is only required for 学生s under 的 age 22.
Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Requirement
注意: 通过电子邮件发送的免疫记录 应该以PDF格式发送吗. Please do NOT send in an actual picture.
- Transfer 学生s are required to complete ACC's campus Title IX training.
- 输入ACC注册密钥 aba0907c
- Use 的 ACCess ID as your username: (first initial of first name, first four letters
of your last name, and 的 last four numbers of your 学生 ID.)
Student - John Smith, ACC ID: 123456, username would be: jsmit3456.
c. Once logged in and registered, Title IX training should show as a mandatory course 完成.
Transfer of Credit to 艾尔文社区学院
艾尔文社区学院 participates in 的 德州公共课程编号系统 (TCCNS).
This system is a voluntary, cooperative effort among Texas community colleges and
universities to facilitate transfer of freshman and sophomore-level general academic
课程. 的 TCCNS provides a shared, uniform set of course designations for 学生s
and 的ir Pathways Advisors to use in determining both course equivalency and degree
applicability of transfer credit on a statewide basis. 当学生在
two participating TCCNS 机构s, a course taken at 的 sending 机构 transfers
as 的 course carrying, or cross-referenced with, 的 same TCCNS designation at 的
Each course is identified by a four-character "rubric" (i.e. 字冠或部门
abbreviation) and a four-digit number. 的 first digit of 的 course number denotes
的 academic level of 的 course; 的 second digit denotes 的 credit value of 的
course in semester hours; and 的 third and fourth digits establish course sequencing
and/or distinguish 的 course from o的rs of 的 same level, credit value, and rubric.
Zero (0) as 的 first digit of 的 number identifies a course as remedial/developmental 在内容上. Such courses are not transferable under TCCNS guidelines, though 接收 机构s are free to recognize 的m without obtaining special permission from 的 Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
Evaluation of Previous Traditional Education
Students are required to provide official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges and universities previously attended as part of 的 admission process. An incoming transcript is evaluated no later than one semester after 的 学生's enrollment. Evaluated 课程 does not appear on 的 ACC official transcript.
课程 are freely transferable to 艾尔文社区学院 from regionally accredited
机构s of post-secondary education when content and credit hours are equivalent
到ACC课程. If 的 core curriculum is completed at a single Texas public 机构,
core will transfer to ACC and satisfy ACC’s core curriculum. 个人核心课程 transfer to ACC on a one-for-one basis, e.g. math for math, science for science, 等., 直到行政协调会的核心要求得到满足. College-level 课程 for which 的re is no ACC equivalent may be transferred as elective credit. 转学成绩必须符合 院系学位标准. Transferred 课程 is posted to 的 学生’s record using Texas common course numbers to assist transfer 学生s with course selection. Course selection and 的 non-duplication of 课程 are 的 responsibility of 的 学生.